Welcome to the Lake

Welcome to the Lake

Friday, December 13, 2013

Here is My Wish List for Lake McGregor Country Estates

When I say here is MY wish list, I mean MY wish list - only my opinion, so please do no blame anyone else Santa! 1) I would really like to see a nice year weather wise at the lake, much like we had last year 2) Last year Lake McGregor Country Estates had to have been the busiest place in the County of Vulcan for construction, with 12 new cottages at the resort this past year. I would like to see that trend continue. 3) I would like to see more buyers come out to the lake. We have cottage lots for under $50,000, and under $40,000 - where else can you get a cottage lot at a resort for prices less than that? Especially when the lots are fully serviced and there is a fully functional clubhouse with indoor and outdoor pools, private marina, and so much more! 4) Along with cottages, we have RV units on their own lot for sale. I hope that we have more of those buyers come out to the lake. There are some really nice places for sale, and they have been for sale for quite a while. However, we just have not had the buyers. Thus, I want to see more buyers for this section as well. There are a couple of RV lots for sale too. Once again, these lots are serviced and can be used year round. People need to take that into consideration when they are out shopping around. 5) I want to do more fishing. I did catch a couple this past year, but none were big enough to keep. Plus, my cousin always seems to catch more fish than me, so I would like to put an end to that streak, even just once! And I want to show that stupid fish finder gadget that I CAN catch those fish that it keeps telling us are there! 6) I would like to see a group of us clear a spot on the large hills to that we can go sledding in the winter and not have to be concerned about hitting a rock on the way down. Those are some great hills for sledding and they could make for some great family time! 7) I would like to see more pot-luck dinners at the lake. I think that they are a great community event where people get to know each other better. We use to have them once a month during the summers. I would like to see them again. (some really good food too!) 8) Buy a Seadoo! Those things are fun, and with so much lake out there to use, it would be a hoot! 9) Have boat storage sheds at the resort. I think that there is a demand for them and we just need to get one going and others will follow. 10) Get the word out about Lake McGregor Country Estates! More people need to know about us and our great resort!

No comments: