Welcome to the Lake

Welcome to the Lake

Friday, March 1, 2013

Activity at the lake

We have hit a bit of a lull in activity at the lake. I think that we are in the transition of slower winter season, moving towards a busy spring. There has been construction happening, and more is about to start. This will be nice to see. It's always great to see progress at the lake. There is going to be a new set of architectural control guidelines coming as well. With the changes to Vulcan County guidelines, and fire prevention, and other things that people way smarter than me (builders, planners, and such) are paid to do, it is time to get things updated. No sitting back and resting on our butts here! Oh, and I will be at the Calgary Home and Garden Show Saturday on behalf of the Town of Vulcan so stop by and say Hello! Yes, I will be having some Lake McGregor Country Estates brochures there too! I SO like to brag!

No comments: