Welcome to the Lake

Welcome to the Lake

Friday, April 23, 2010

Trade Show

I am at the Brooks and District Trade Show this weekend in Brooks. I am promoting my listings, including listings at Lake McGregor Country Estates. Been a slow start to the trade show, but things usually pick up Friday evening and throughout the day Saturday and Sunday.

I stopped by the Nelson Homes booth, as they are here as well. I will be bringing back some brochures from them. They have brought out a couple of houses to the lake. These seem to be a more economical way to get a cottage up at the resort. They can build a cottage for less than $100/square foot. The ones they showed me plans of price out to be about $96 to $98 per square foot to build. These homes are built in High River and, depending upon the pitch of the roof, will cost between $10,000 to $18,000 to move to the resort. Just another option for those looking to build.

No comments: